Every color has a different meaning and gray color defines it the best. While most people consider the color as dull, dark, cold, and boring, others claim that the color can be the prettiest shade to use for interior or exterior painting. All you need to know is how to play with the shade and the results will be amazing. Gray serves as the best background for your walls which you can use as a blank canvas to play with different hues.
1. Different types of Gray paint color
While the common knowledge is that gray is a mixture of black and white. It takes a lot of other things to make a perfect gray blend. Most of the time, a range of hues are added to the mixture to make them look attractive.
Lately, a range of gray tones has emerged. While there were only light, dark and mid-range gray colors available earlier, now there are gray with blue, green, and pink undertones.
It is important to play skillfully with these hues to ensure that the context is clear. If viewed alone, the shades can appeal bland and flat with no attractiveness. However, as soon as you compare them with normal gray color, you can notice the difference instantly.
2. Some examples of gray paint color
Some classic examples of gray paint color include:
- Pure grays: They may be very appealing at times but because they are without any undertones, they may be too dull and boring for decorative settings at times.
- Bluish Gray: Distinguishing bluish-gray and blue is important as there is only a minute difference between them. The color has an evident shade of blue so when you use them, stay prepared to have a lot of blue around you.
- Green-based gray: You must be very careful while using this shade as it can be too unattractive and serious at times.
- Gray with pink: There is no better way to add warmth to the room than using a Gray with pink color.
3. How to use gray in the best way?
Gray can fulfill a range of aspects. It looks classy, sophisticated, elegant, and whatnot. The expert commercial painters Vancouver can also add calming effects to the rooms. Here is how you can use it in the best way possible:
- Use light gray with touches of black for your bedrooms and get a chic look.
- Using deep, dark gray in restrooms is a great way to enhance the aesthetic appeal.
- Add light gray with dark color gray and make combinations for different rooms.